Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mick Jagger Worried Amy Winehouse Will Die Soon


Mick Jagger recently voiced his concern to the UK Sun for drug addicted singer Amy Winehouse. Amy was supposed to perform with the Rolling Stones two months ago but dropped out after she spiralled out of control into an overdose.“Amy is a brilliant artist who makes fantastic music. She has class. But I’m worried she might die if she goes down the road that she has taken.If only she would sort herself out. It is hard as your mind has to make that switch. If my mind had not always told me that I should not do too much I could have ended up like Amy years ago. But I always had that voice in my head that kept me on my toes and told me to stop altogether in the end. I realised I didn’t want to die young. Hopefully Amy will come out of the other side with equanimity and a new lease of life.”Meanwhile, Amy’s personal life has taken yet another blow as reports of major drama going on with her marriage to that loser Blake Fielder-Civil. Once joined at the hip, the couple hasn’t been seen together in weeks. Amy’s friends are said to be encouraging her to leave him because they think he is the one keeping her out of rehab.

0 comments: