Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tara Reid's bikini reveals the disastrous results of botched cosmetic surgery

1234

1234

1234

1234

Tara Reid once admitted to having liposuction in hopes of getting a perfectly toned torso, but the disastrous results were on show as she stripped down to her bikini while on holiday in Australia.The American Pie star, who is current dating local musician Jay G Lyon, was left with a rippled and sagging stomach after the botched procedure. The actress, whose career has flailed in recent years, is currently staying at the luxurious Palazzo Versace hotel on the Gold Coast with her boyfriend.
She revealed last year: "I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I'm not going to lie – a six-pack."I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."Tara's breast enlargement in 2004 also had less than pleasing results, and she underwent reconstructive surgery last year. She said: “I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them.”"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and [the doctor] did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all.

"Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry, it's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse." "Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that's for sure.”Meanwhile, the 32-year-old has been forced to lower her appearance fee in recent times after a decline in bookings for the star.She once charged up to $US26,000 per event, but is now accepting offers of just $3,000, according to the New York Post's Page Six.

0 comments: