Monday, May 26, 2008

Christina Aguilera's critical joy

The singer claims that all publicity is good publicity because negative comments prove people care about her.
She said: "In terms of reading bad opinions, I tend to see all negativity and criticism as a good thing because people are at least talking about me, so they must care in some way."

The 'Beautiful' singer also revealed she accepts that being "objectified" by the media is part of the territory of being famous, and remains unfazed by the attention she receives in the press.

She added: "You have to take it with a pinch of salt, but I don't like it when the paparazzi get to the point of being dangerous."

Christina, who gave birth to son Max in January, recently said she will be drawing on her experiences as a new mother as inspiration for her new album.

She said: "This whole incredible thing that has taken part in my life, between the pregnancy and the birth, I've got so much to be inspired about and so much in my life to write about. This next album will have a whole new me, so there's a lot to look forward to."

0 comments: