Monday, March 26, 2007

Scarlett Johansson's surgery vow



Scarlett Johansson has vowed to have plastic surgery because she doesn't want to become an "old hag". 'The Prestige' star, widely regarded as one of Hollywood's most beautiful women, insists she will go under knife if her looks deteriorate when she gets older. Scarlett, 22, said: "I will definitely have plastic surgery - I don't want to become an old hag! I think if you're comfortable with yourself that's sexy, but if you're not then go for it." The blonde actress also admits she has a massive make-up collection, because she loves experimenting with different looks. Scarlett explained: "I have a ridiculously large make-up collection. It's out of control! In my home in New York, I have a huge table covered with cigar boxes full of beauty products. "I like to look different all the time and make-up is a great way to do that."

0 comments: