Saturday, November 24, 2007

Heidi Klum’s Raunchy Ad


Heidi Klum has boasted she has “great knockers”. The supermodel can be seen playing with her breasts in the new TV commercial for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. In the 30 second clip, the 34-year-old blonde - clad only in a plain black bra - fondles and jiggles her ample boobs as she sings, dances, yodels and announces “I’ve got great knockers!”

After explaining how her nipples stand to attention when it’s cold, Heidi shouts, “You guys have no clue about boobs, and if you don’t...”Heidi then grabs her chest and makes a machine gun sound as she aims her breasts left and right, in the manner of a fembot killer robot from the Austin Powers films, who could fire bullets from their breasts.The commercial ends with Heidi grinning as she declares, “Great knockers, I loooove it!”

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs on December 4 . Speaking about her latest adventure, the German supermodel says, “I judge clothes from my perspective, and I’ve been in the business for a long time.”“I started in ‘93 and I’ve worn a lot of things, from really cheap things to really expensive things. Things that I didn’t know which way to get into them - I had instructions, and two people helped me. Or things so big and overwhelming I can hardly stand in them: ‘Take the picture, ‘cause I’m gonna fall over.’ And when I’m not on a runway or in front of a camera, I need conventional clothes, too.”

The Project Runway host has never been embarrassed to talk about her sexuality and womanly desires. She recently revealed she was first attracted to singer-husband Seal, who is known for his hit Kissed By A Rose, after seeing his impressive “package” in a pair of tiny, tight shorts.
Heidi confessed, “I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, ‘Wow!’“He was wearing bicycle shorts and I pretty much saw everything. The whole package.”

Klum and Seal married on May 10, 2005, on a beach in Mexico. They have two children together, both sons - Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, born September 12, 2005 in Los Angeles and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, born November 22, 2006 in Los Angeles.Klum is also the mother of Helene Leni Klum from a previous relationship with Flavio Briatore. Helene was born on May 4, 2004 in New York City.

0 comments: