Friday, April 18, 2008

Jennifer Aniston's maturing beauty

Jennifer Aniston "gets better looking as she gets older", says New York Mets pitcher John Maine.

The former 'Friends' actress - who was recently romantically linked to her 'Marley and Me' co-star Owen Wilson - has proved to be a big hit with the 26-year-old sportsman.

He told In Touch Weekly magazine: "I just love her soft and natural, girl-next-door looks and the way she carries herself, her whole demeanour. And the hair. The hair is unbelievable!
"I think she just gets better looking as she gets older. But if I ever met her I'd probably be so nervous, I would trip over my feet. I guess I would take some pictures with her and give her a hug! Maybe she'll contact me somehow and it will actually happen. Wow, how cool would that be?"

Jennifer - who is divorced from actor Brad Pitt - recently revealed she doesn't go for a specific kind of man, and is open to all offers.

She said: "I don't really have a type. Men, in general, are a good thing."

The 39-year-old actress has also dated Vince Vaughn and been romantically linked to Jason Lewis and Aaron Eckhart since splitting from Brad in 2005.

0 comments: