Friday, February 06, 2009

'I flipped out when I found a grey hair', admits Jennifer Aniston as she prepares to turn 40

Less than a week before her 40th birthday, Jennifer Aniston admits she is slightly scared of hitting the landmark age.While the former Friends star is in amazing shape and looks years younger than her 39 years, Jennifer revealed she has already starting going grey.Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show on Friday, she admitted she had 'a wobble' when she found a silvery strand of hair last weekend.
She said: 'I have to say really, I feel better than I ever felt in my life.'I did have a moment, though, over the weekend my first like huh ... I don't want to turn 40.'I found a really long gray hair, and it kind of flipped me out.'It's not my first, but it's the fact that it was so long. I was like, "Oh that's been there.How many others are there, and what does that mean?"'
'It actually brought me to tears, slightly.'Jennifer is preparing to see in her 40th year with a star-studded party on Wednesday, with boyfriend John Mayer. best friend Courteney Cox and her husband David Arquette on the coveted guest list.Talk show host Ellen also quizzed Jennifer over the possibility of a Friends movie.Jennifer said: 'Maybe…Like one episode. It wouldn’t hurt.'Not a movie. I just think what would they do? I think one of our Thanksgiving episodes were always so fun.'

Appearing on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno the previous night, Jennifer showed off her honed and toned figure in a black shift dress and heels.

Host Jay brought up recent reports she had 'turned down' the chance to pose for Playboy after posing in nothing but a necktie for Esquire magazine.

Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was reported to have said: 'This looks like the cover of Playboy. I’m much impressed by Jennifer. Is it just me, or is Jennifer Aniston getting hotter? Never seen her in this light before.'

When asked about the Playboy rumours, Jennifer remained coy: 'I heard I turned it down as well, I don't think they asked me, or someone else turned it down for me. I think that's just a rumor, Jay. I don't think that ever happened.'

Jennifer is currently promoting her new film He's Just Not That Into You, in which she plays a Baltimore woman trying to persuade her live-in boyfriend, played by Ben Affleck, to marry her.

He's Just Not That Into You opens in the UK today.

0 comments: