Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hollywood Star Katie Price Accuses Andre Of Album Abuse


Katie Price has claimed Peter Andre is "publicly battering" her to sell records.
The British glamour model is convinced her estranged husband has only branded her "disgusting" and "out of control" to promote his comeback album 'The New Beginning'.

The 31-year-old star - also known as Jordan - told a friend: "I would never slate the father of my children like he has done to me in the last few weeks. How dare he call me disgusting?

Why should I be the pawn in his desperate publicity drive for his music? As for what Pete has said about me recently - well, this is like wife beating.

"Why should I be the pawn in his desperate publicity drive for his music? As for what Pete has said about me recently - well, this is like wife beating."

Despite claiming he would never comment about their split, 36-year-old Peter has given a series of intimate interviews in recent weeks, blasting Katie's partying and new relationship with cage fighter Alex Reid.
An insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Kate is fuming about everything Pete has said about her recently. It has been getting nastier and nastier between them for weeks and although Kate is guilty too, she is now hoping that Pete will respect her and say enough is enough."

"Right now Kate feels like Pete is using their divorce to shift albums."

0 comments: