Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lauren Conrad to Heidi Montag: Stop Kidding Yourself


Music fans need not look for a Lauren Conrad album in record stores anytime soon. Or anytime at all.Demonstrating real self-awareness and spewing a little venom Heidi Montag’s way, LC told In Touch magazine unequivocally that, believe it or not, she’s just a reality TV star, nothing more.“I promise you: I’ll never release an album,” Lauren said.The beauty’s reason for being reluctant to sing? “I don’t have either singing or acting talent, so I’m not going to pretend like I do!” Meeeeeow!!! “I don’t really have very many talents! I’m okay with it, though.” This comes in response to the more or less disastrous debut of Heidi Montag’s new single “Body Language” on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this week. To sum up, Seacrest played the awful track, which features her “fiance,” Spencer Pratt, rapping. It was played on air to widespread disbelief and ridicule. The pair then claimed they did not want the tune played on the air, and that it was not even Heidi’s single, just a joke, leaked without their knowledge, or something. Bull$h!t. Pink is the New Blog reveals that in an earlier addition of In Touch, Spencer actually said he might leak Heidi’s single to none other than Seacrest.

0 comments: