Sunday, December 31, 2006

I have all I want : DIAZ


Actress Cameron tells her family members not to buy her gifts actress Cameron Diaz has asked her family to take her off their Christmas gift list since she already has everything she needs. But if she does get any gifts, she hopes they will be useful. "most of us are way past the point of needing anything else in our lives materialistically. Anything I get, I hope it is useful and something I can have for a long time. I told my family not to get me anything," Daiz was quoted as saying by contactmusic.com.
Send my gifts to Africa

Former Sex & The city star Kristin Davis is asking family and friends to give to others rather than Buy her presents this Christmas. The actress recently visited Mozambique with relief agency Oxfam and now she's committed to do everything she can to help Africa's poorest people and that starts with a big festival gesture on her part.

She explains, "One of the things we learned about and actually saw in action was how much you can help with just little things, "There is a website, O x f a m A m e r i c a U N wrapped.com, and I'm asking everyone to go there and give gifts to others. "you could send a schoolhouse but that's also kind of expensive.

"You can send baby chicks, which is helpful for people who have nothing and are trying to be self-sustaining. "We actually saw a lot of these things being put into use and how happy the people were and how much it meant to them."

0 comments: