Tuesday, December 19, 2006

NO sex, Please Paris Hilton


Saucy hotel heiress Paris Hilton has put herself
on a One-year sex ban. The socialite thinks that
streering clear of all sexual activity will help
her to "rediscover" herself.

Paris told US chat show hosts Regis and Kelly:
"I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel
I'm becoming stronger as a person.

"Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic,
and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't
really pay attention to myself."

The blonde, who is releasing her first single stars
are Blind this month, has already revealed she
doesn't believe in one-night stands.

She said: "One-night stands are not for me. I think
it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you
more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter.
If they want you, then they will wait.

You have to make them work for it. I think that's the
only way you know if they really want you or just want
to be able to brag that they've been with you."

0 comments: