Saturday, December 29, 2007

Swank’s ultimate date: spend it in bed

Hollywood star Hilary Swank says her best date would be “breakfast in bed”. The 33-year-old actress, who is dating her former agent John Campisi, insists she would shun a romantic break for a quiet snuggle under the duvet.When asked where she would whisk her loved one away, she said: “I would probably prefer breakfast in bed, with a newspaper and a good book. I haven’t seen bed in a long time.“But if I did have to choose somewhere to go it would be the Maldives.”Hilary also revealed she fell in love with Ireland when she was filming her new film P.S. I Love You there, because of the people and the Guinness.She said: “I love, love to travel and I’d never been to Ireland. It’s a place that I really wanted to go and experience so we were there almost three weeks, but I didn’t get to see much. We were working about 18 hour days, six days a week.“I did have nice, long drives to the set and I got to experience the countryside in such a magnificent way. There is really no other countryside like Ireland and the people are so kind. So kind and relaxed and laid back. And the Guinness is better there.”Swank also revealed that nude scenes give her the jitters. The Oscar-winning actress keeps her body in shape by following a strict fitness regime, but that doesn’t stop her having sleepless nights before a naked shoot.She says, “The day before a nude scene or a scene where you know you have to show your body I’m like, ‘Tomorrow I’m in my panties and my bra. Oh, that’s a weird day at the office.’ It’s never easy to do no matter what the circumstances.”

0 comments: