Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Pamela Anderson Looking Like She Just Got Back from 2025

pam
Hot off Pamela Anderson’s official website, to all of her fans:“I know 2008 will bring all your wildest dreams.
2007 was an interesting year for me.
What’s the definition of insanity?
This is the year I do everything I wanted to do - my way.
I have so many great projects - for the environment - for animals.
I’m going to be proud of every single day - and make sure I do not veer from the path. Stay focused. Love and blessings
- P”
This first begs the question: who the hell are Pamela Anderson’s fans? 2008 will bring all of my wildest dreams? What does Shannon Elizabeth and a Boston cream pie have to do with Pamela Anderson? I’M SO CONFUSED.Anyway, Pam failed to address what the hell happened to her in Malibu on Sunday where she looks like Kid Rock after a long night of drinking. Quick! Save her, David Hasselhoff!

0 comments: