Saturday, August 16, 2008

Paris Hilton's 'hot' prosthetics

Paris Hilton's boyfriend thought her prosthetic face for her new movie was "hot".

The socialite, who plays a plastic surgery addict in 'Repo! The Genetic Opera', was surprised when her lover Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden told her he loved her new look.
Paris is quoted as saying: "The looks were pretty brutal at points. I was pretty embarrassed by all the prosthetics on my face. In every scene I look completely different.

"Throughout the film I had different prosthetics, different hair, different eyes, and different chins. But Benji thought it was really hot!"

Paris, 27, recently revealed how much she enjoyed being able to dramatically change her appearance.

She said: "I've never had any plastic surgery, so doing a character like that - it was a lot of fun to change because every scene I have a different nose, I have different eyes, different hair.

"We were using a lot of prosthetics, so every scene you can't really tell that it's me, so that was a lot of fun. "

0 comments: