Monday, August 25, 2008

Titanic lovers Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet reunite in new film

More than a decade after they lit up the screen in Titanic, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are back at it again.

The pair have teamed up for the drama Revolutionary Road, directed by Kate's husband, Oscar-winning American Beauty director Sam Mendes.
Of the highly anticipated reunion, Winslet says: 'I hadn't realised how much my chemistry with him since Titanic would still stick.' But the actress admits that while the chemistry came easily, the love scenes were rather awkward.
She says: 'I just kept saying, "This is too ... weird."'And Leo was like, "Oh, get over it." And I'm going, "Yeah, a little reminder: You're my best friend. He's my husband. This is a bit weird."'

The film details the disintegration of the couple's marriage as life fails to live up to the much-promised American Dream.

0 comments: