Monday, June 02, 2008

Angelina Jolie becomes a Barbarella bombshell in latest smouldering shoot

Angelina Jolie becomes a Barbarella bombshell in latest smouldering shoot
Angelina Jolie has turned to sci-fi siren Barbarella for inspiration in a smouldering shoot for Vanity Fair magazine.

The Hollywood star is at her seductive best on the cover with her trademark pout painted scarlet red and tresses teased into a bombshell 'do in the spirit of Jane Fonda's iconic 1960s character.
The 32-year-old, who is expecting twins, told the magazine being pregnant makes her feel sexier than ever.

She said: "I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.

"Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy."


The rumour mill was in overdrive late last week with claims the actress had delivered two girls named Isla Marcheline and Amelie Jane Jolie-Pitt in France.

Respected U.S. TV show Entertainment Tonight claimed that Jolie went into labour on Sunday where she has been living with partner Brad Pitt, 44.

However a rep for Jolie denied the reports, saying: "Angelina has not given birth. She is fine, enjoying her home and her family in France."

She and partner Brad Pitt, 44, are already parents to Shiloh, 2, and adopted kids Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, and Zahara, 3.

Angelina Jolie becomes a Barbarella bombshell in latest smouldering shoot

0 comments: