Friday, June 15, 2007

Angelina Jolie Picks Up Stranded Photographer


Angelina Jolie gave a 30 minute ride to a photographer in her car after his bike tire got punctured while tailing Jolie. "She was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Very down-to-earth. And it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life,” said 27-year-old Splash News photog James Ambler of his car ride with the actress. "When I realized I'd got a puncture I thought I was going to lose her and not get any pictures." "The next thing I know Angelina's car is pulling over,” Ambler told. “Angelina winds her window down and says 'Lance, why don't you jump in the car?'" Jolie-Pitt family were quite impressed that Ambler was able to keep up with their car for the last few days they had been in New York City and even nicknamed him ‘Lance Armstrong’. "She said, 'We love having you riding alongside us. You're always smiling and laughing. The kids enjoy watching you whizzing along on your bike.'” Jolie was very inquisitive, tells Ambler, about him and his job. She also told she and her partner Brad Pitt always wondered why they were so hot with the photogs and which one of them made the best pictures. "She said, 'Brad and I always wonder which one of us is the priority,'" James revealed. "She said, 'We just don't understand why people always want to take our picture. We never go out drinking or anything like that.'" Catch the rest of the video interview with Ambler, a London native, on Splash New Online.

0 comments: