Sunday, June 17, 2007

Angelina Jolie's Animal Sanctuary Protecting Cambodian Wildlife.


"The first day on the set he's like, 'I play basketball' and I was like, 'I play a little too.' He looks at me and goes, 'I'll kick your ass.' "And I was like, 'Alright, whatever.' And he's like, 'OK, let's make it $1,000 then.' "So for the entire shoot we've been talking about this bet. We haven't played, the whole shoot. And (on the last day of shooting) we played. And I beat him 11-8! "I was on cloud nine. I was wiping my forehead with $100 bills going, 'Whooo, is it hot in here?'" Angelina Jolie's Animal Sanctuary Protecting Cambodian Wildlife.... Angelina Jolie is doing her best to protect wildlife in Cambodia - by opening an animal sanctuary for endangered animals. The Tomb Raider star adopted first son Maddox from the south east Asian country in 2002, and has often visited since in her role as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations. But Jolie insists her love of animals hasn't influenced her eating habits - she's still firmly carnivorous. She says, "I have an animal sanctuary in Cambodia. "I'll protect the tigers. But I do like steak."

0 comments: