Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fergie Flashes Her Ass?!


Fergie got up to a little Monkey Business on stage this weekend - by wiggling her bum to fans at the MuchMusic Video Awards. The cheeky singer flashed her rear during a performance at the Canadian ceremony, before taking home the Best International Video award for her single Fergalicious. Source After I read this headline, I figured it would be worth checking out the actual video footage of her performance. So after a quick visit to Youtube I was all set for a few seconds of Fergie backside bliss. Well guess what!? There’s absolutely no butt cheek in this video and I feel totally ripped off! Sure, you catch a glimpse of her clothed ass, but that’s about as rare as Britney flashing her panties or Paris Hilton saying something retarded. I wanted to see some skin goddamnit! Anyway, maybe someone from the show saw an angle we missed here in TV land, and snapped a few pics. If so, email me them pronto!

0 comments: