Tuesday, June 12, 2007


Jay-Z screens all Rihanna's dates. The 'Umbrella' singer revealed prospective suitors must be approved by her protective hip-hop mentor before they are allowed to date her. She told People magazine: "I just found out from a mutual friend that guys will talk to Jay first before they try to approach me. "He's very protective. Jay has my best interests in mind. If it's a good guy I know Jay won't shut him down. But if he's not, Jay will be like, 'No, no, no.' " Rihanna - who Jay-Z discovered and signed to his Def Jam record label - added the rapper never reveals who failed to make the cut. She added: "He actually never tells me. I have no clue who they are and I guess I'll never know." The 19-year-old R'n'B sensation also revealed she is attracted to "tall guys who have a sense of humour, love to laugh, have a good time and good conversation". She added her perfect date would be "low key" and involve "just hanging out and watching a movie".

0 comments: