Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris Hilton says she used to act dumb


Paris Hilton called Barbara Walters collect Sunday to discuss her state of mind and her experience in prison, saying she used to act dumb but now wants to make a difference in the world. ABC News reports: "I used to act dumb," she told Walters in the exclusive phone conversation. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance." Hilton confirmed to Walters just how terrible her initial three days in jail were. It might explain why she cried when she was handcuffed and transported back to jail from her Hollywood home. "I was not eating or sleeping," she said. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience." It's going to be funny as hell watching Paris Hilton try to act smart. I think she actually believes she's not an idiot. In every interview she'll probably try to talk about the Middle East, but when she's asked to expand on it she'll panic and end up calling everybody racist names. Then she'll put on some fake glasses and a lab coat and try to work in words like 'molecule.' They won't even be sentences. They'll ask her a question and she'll just say "Molecule" and then nod her head in satisfaction.

0 comments: