Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fergie's dream man


Fergie began dating actor Josh Duhamel after she discovered he'd had a sexy dream about her. The 32-year-old singer accidentally found out the TV actor had been having steamy thoughts about her, and decided to take the plunge and ask him out after her friends convinced her to. She said in an interview with Playboy magazine: "I had read in a magazine that he'd had a naughty dream about me. All my friends knew about him because he had been a soap opera star. I'm not into soap operas, but they told me, 'You gotta go out with him. Do it for the group. Take one for the team.' " Fergie - real name Stacy Ferguson - finally tracked Josh down on the set of his TV show 'Las Vegas'. She added: "Time went by, and I saw that he was taping a show called 'Las Vegas' and I thought, 'This is my chance.' Click here to find out more! "We met, and I said, 'I read you had a dream about me.' He said, 'yeah', and I asked, 'Was it good?' He said it was. So we pretty much hit it off straight away."

0 comments: