Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Glowing" Naomi Watts


Naomi Watts is "glowing" because of her pregnancy. The 'King Kong' actress - who is due to give birth to her first child with her actor partner Liev Schreiber in August - has publicly spoken about the pregnancy for the first time and admits she is loving the experience. She said: "It is true that I am pregnant. This is the first time I have said it out loud in public. You know, I kind of wanted to keep it private because there are so many things to worry about. "I had morning sickness for four weeks at the beginning and I feel congested, but otherwise I am at the glowing stage." Naomi insists she and Liev are yet to come up with any baby names and admits it could prove to be a tricky process for the indecisive Libran couple. She revealed: "That thing about Librans and balance is a myth. Because we see things from both sides it can turn into a horrific imbalance because it makes it impossible to make a decision. It's terrible with the two of us trying to decide where to eat, what holiday to go on, what to call our baby." Naomi has also revealed she has been congratulated on her happy news by her close friend Nicole Kidman. She said: "Nicole is a very good friend. She is pleased about my pregnancy, all my friends are."

0 comments: