Saturday, April 21, 2007

Eva Longoria loves Lily


Eva Longoria "loves Lily Allen to death". The sexy 'Desperate Housewives' star revealed she is a huge fan of the British singer ever since seeing her on the internet. Eva told Britain's Heat magazine: "I love her to death. She was on YouTube and my friend was like, 'You've got to hear this song', and it was the cutest little song and she was so cute, but nobody knows her here." BRIT award-nominated Lily, 21, made the US music chart's top 20 with her debut album 'Alright, Still'. Eva, 32, is engaged to US basketball player Tony Parker, and is set to marry him in Paris on July 7. The beautiful brunette also said she plans to stay on the hit US TV show 'Desperate Housewives' "until they kill me off". She said: "I definitely want to do more films but I'm never leaving 'Desperate Housewives'. You never leave a hit show - that's just the rule."

0 comments: