Sunday, April 22, 2007

Eva Herzigova's proud pins


Pregnant Eva Herzigova loves flashing her legs. The 34-year-old supermodel, who is seven months pregnant by her long-term lover Italian entrepreneur Gregorio Marsiaj, has continued to wear short skirts. She said: "I haven't gained weight on my legs, so I show them off - but the rest is covered." However, pregnancy has forced Eva to ditch her beloved stilettos. She explained: "Before, I could run in high heels. I never had a problem. But suddenly your balance changes, I keep falling off them." The Czech-born model says pregnancy has given her a new perspective on life, but she has no plans to be as saintly as "Mother Teresa". Eva explained: "Modelling was great, I've learnt so much and travelled the world. But now I feel my life is less about me and my career. I don't want to become the next Mother Teresa, but I feel I could do something more for others. "Being a mother makes you relate to people. I'm not just a model any more, I'm more of a person."

0 comments: