Friday, April 06, 2007

Scarlett Johansson not on a manhunt


Scarlett Johansson is not looking for a new man. The 22-year-old actress, whose last dated Josh Hartnett, insists she isn't bothered about having a boyfriend and is happy to be single. She said in an interview with Seventeen magazine: "When I'm single, I don't try to find someone. I focus on a guy if he's a boyfriend, but I don't focus on finding a boyfriend. Anyway, they're never around when you want them!" Scarlett admits any future suitor has to live up to her first love, her high school sweetheart. She revealed: "I had a great boyfriend in high school... I totally thought we were going to be together forever, which is how it should be with a guy." The 'Black Dahlia' actress also says she likes a bit of mystery in her relationships, but won't tolerate any man who tries to play mind games with her. Scarlett - who has been romantically linked to Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and most recently Justin Timberlake - explained: "I can't stand mind games, they make me feel very self-conscious. But I think you should be mysterious and flirtatious. You should always have some mystery in a relationship. You don't wanna know what the person's thinking all the time. And you don't want him to know what you're thinking all the time."

0 comments: