Thursday, April 05, 2007

Jennifer "Columbus" Lopez


Jennifer Lopez considers herself the "Christopher Columbus of romance". The 'Wedding Planner' star, who is now happily married to singer Marc Anthony, spent all her time searching for love after her two high-profile relationships with P Diddy and Ben Affleck failed. J.Lo said: "I'm so happy right now. I know people have criticised me a lot in the past and I am the first to admit I've made a lot of mistakes along the way. "I now think of myself as the great explorer of love. Kind of like the Christopher Columbus of romance! "I've been through some rough seas and had some disasters, but in the end, I found what I was looking for." Click here to find out more! Interest in the 37-year-old actress-and-singer's relationship with Ben was so intense they became the first celebrity couple to earn a combined nickname - 'Benifer'. But since she met Marc, J.Lo now knows that love isn't about drama. The Latin star - who tied the knot with Marc in 2004 - said: "When you are very young you think that it's all about the big dramatic stuff, the diamonds, the excitement, that sort of thing. "As you get older you realise that the thing that keeps a relationship together is more humdrum domestic stuff. I wanted to have that with Marc."

0 comments: