Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's rehab U-turn


Lindsay Lohan vowed she would die before going to rehab. The actress was disappointed with herself when she realised she needed to be treated for alcoholism. She checked into Los Angeles' Wonderland Centre on January 18 after a heavy drinking session following the Golden Globe Awards. Lindsay told Allure magazine: "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab." The 20-year-old star, who is rumoured to be in a lesbian relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson, also revealed she acts as her family and friends' protector. She explained: "When my friends and family are around me I feel like they're safe. When my friends have left me - I've just seen everything collapse. They're not safe without me." Despite her stint in rehab, Lindsay says she has no plans to stop partying, insisting, "It's my life!" However, the 'Bobby' actress admits she is concerned her fans are getting tired of her wild behaviour. She said: "Everybody's tired of hearing things about me... I think it's just better for me to lie low and get better."

0 comments: