Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bad News! Anna Kournikova Is Not Single!!!


Enrique Iglesias was joking when he announced his split from Anna Kournikova and they are still together. The Spanish heart-throb told journalists during a promotional visit to Sweden that he had split with the former tennis ace. He said, “We’ve split. I’m single now and it’s OK. I don’t mind being single.” But the star has told British magazine Hello he was joking. During an interview with the publication, Iglesias revealed the Russian is still the love of his life. He says, “It is the first serious relationship I’ve had in my life.” Screw you Enrique! You just made me look like a total chump for reporting that you had in fact parted ways with Anna Kournikova. What the hell does she see in you anyway? Besides your good looks, silky smooth crooner voice, Latin dance moves and massive bank account, I don’t think you’re all that. Anyway I hate you because I can’t be you. Next time you wanna be a funny guy and make us laugh, how bout writing all the songs on your next album. That would be a hoot.

0 comments: