Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jessica Alba is Kinda Annoying


Jessica Alba gave an interview to Parade in which she tells us the usual bullshit - I'm not pretty and the photogs suck and yadda yadda yadda whinecakes. Quit it. On the paparazzi: "I could give two sh-ts about them. They're so lame, I can't even believe that's a real job. I can't imagine they even pay taxes." On being a sex symbol: "I don't really pay attention to all that. It's only when people start to treat me like one that it really freaks me out. Most days I wake up and look in the mirror and go, 'ugh.' I don't really think I look all that great." Is what you do a job? You have to read words off a page and stand around relying on having won the genetic lottery. At least they're running around killing royalty with what they do! And enough with this "ugh" shit. There are girls out there having been born with their heads stuck to their sister's and you're giving us "ugh"? I doubt the kid from "Mask" would appreciate your self-deprecation. Wench.

0 comments: