Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nicole Richie: 'I'm Not In Rehab'.


Tori Spelling Love Rival Stunned By Gossip Column Report. Canadian TV personality MARY JO EUSTACE was stunned to find out from a New York gossip column her husband was leaving her for actress TORI SPELLING. The mother-of-two was celebrating her birthday with children Jack, 8 and two-year-old Lola when she found out her husband Dean McDermott had been romantically linked to his Mind over Murder co-star. She tells People magazine, "My birthday weekend last year, I came home and somebody called me and said there was going to be something in Page Six...So it just kind of exploded." Nicole Richie: 'I'm Not In Rehab'.... The Simple Life star Nicole Richie has blasted reports she's back in rehab, insisting stories about her troubles are greatly exaggerated. The U.S. media went into a frenzy last week (ends25May07) when Star magazine reported the socialite had checked herself into the Beaumonde facility near Los Angeles - and had photos to prove it. But Richie insists there's absolutely no truth to the reports and the revealing pictures are just photos of her walking into a building. Richie, who once entered rehab for past drug problems, and who last year attempted to tackle an eating disorder with counselling, is convinced the new report surfaced because she had been out of the limelight - on tour with rocker boyfriend Joel Madden - for so long. She explains, "I hadn't been photographed in a few weeks... It's really pathetic. Because I wasn't photographed, people were wondering where I was and then there was a story that I was in rehab. Click here to find out more! "The truth was I was on tour with Joel and I was in random city after random city." Richie insists she has no plans to return to any form of rehab and found the whole story ridiculous: "I actually thought it was really funny how people were talking about it... Do I have a responsibility to get photographed every single day or else people wonder where I am? That's ridiculous." Eustace's fears were confirmed when she was tMeanwhile the socialite has expressed disbelief about her joke email saying she can't believe she's under attack for emailing friends a joke invite to a Memorial Day party. The Simple Life star was making a joke at last years drink driving arrest and the continuing media speculation about her alleged eating disorder in the invite, and is now being asked to explain herself in the same media. But Richie is more concerned about who hacked into her private email account and leaked the confidential invite. Appearing on Wednesdays Kiis-Fm Dj Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles breakfast show, Richie said, "You know what, it (message) rhymes... Are we really going to take an email that rhymes that seriously? "It's a private email... to my friends, I was joking and I don't think there's anything wrong with it... I think that it's funny. "It's not like I went and posted it on some blog or something; I didn't mean to make it public, and I have every right to say whatever I want to my friends. "It's not that deep... I wanted to write something that rhymes and that was funny. That's it... I do it for every single holiday. "I'm really confused as to why everyone is so shocked that I wrote a joking email to my friends." The first lines of the email read, "Celebrate our country by drinking massive amounts of beer," adding, "There will be a scale at the front door. No girls over 100 pounds allowed in. Start starving yourself now."old by McDermott he was leaving the family home for his "soul-mate".

0 comments: