Thursday, May 31, 2007

Strange! Hilary Duff’s Breasts Are Not That Big!


The new Hilary Duff video Stranger came out the other day, but because of my hectic schedule playing Guitar Hero II, I only got around to watching it now. Anyway, I’m glad she finally took my advice and decided to slut it up a bit. It was definitely needed to take her career to a whole new level! Now the video is pretty hot but the music, well, what I can say? At least it’s better than Avril Lavigne’s new stuff. Err.. so I guess that’s a compliment. I do have one complaint though! Her boobs are huge during a few of the scenes. Normally, I’d never complain about a chick for having a big rack, but Hilary isn’t fooling anyone. It’s OK Hilary! There’s nothing to be ashamed about having small breasts. Especially when they’re already Tuna Aprroved!

0 comments: