Friday, May 25, 2007

Lindsay Lohan working on new album


Lindsay Lohan says she's collaborating with the CEO of Maverick Records, Guy Oseary, and is going to start work on a new album which will have an "urban pop" sound. She tells MTV News, "We'll start in probably June or July and take four months." The only song I know from her first album was her single, and judging by that I'd say it'd be pretty hard for this new one to be any worse. The entire album could be her coughing and banging on bongos and it'd still be an improvement. Although I pray to God they let her write one of her own songs. Because, you know, she's really talented and I'm sure it'd be really good. What did you think I was going to say? You're mean. And here's Lindsay Lohan at Hyde with her bra just completely hanging out.

0 comments: