Friday, May 25, 2007

Lohan Promises To Curb Party Antics.


Troubled star LINDSAY LOHAN has promised to get rid of her wild-child tag - just as soon as she's "settled in life". The Mean Girls actress, who has attended Alcoholics Anonymous in the past, insists she's just a young girl enjoying herself but has vowed to calm down her partying in the future. She says, "The drama and the tabloids will die down. I'm just a girl but I'm growing up. I'm learning. I'm playing different characters and hopefully, once I'm more settled in life, then you probably won't see me out so much." Meanwhile Dina Lohan Denies 'White Oprah' Story LINDSAY LOHAN's mother DINA has slammed reports she is nicknamed 'The White OPRAH' (WINFREY) because of her listening skills. Earlier this month (May07), journalist David Caplan quoted Dina in America's Star magazine as saying, "I love to talk. Lindsay's friends call me 'The White Oprah' because they all come to me with their problems." However, Dina insists she never made such a declaration, saying, "I've read all these things, like I said I'm the white Oprah. I've never said that in my entire life! It's completely ridiculous." Despite Dina's denials, Caplan insists she give herself the name.

0 comments: