Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Calum Best On Lindsay Lohan.


Calum Best On Lindsay Lohan.... British model Calum Best has spoken for the first time about his new girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, hailing the actress "fantastic". The couple has recently begun dating again after originally being linked last summer (06). Best, son of late soccer legend George Best, flew out to New York City earlier this month (May07) to be Lohan's date at the premiere of her latest film Georgia Rule and the pair have been inseparable ever since. Best says, "After that (the premiere), we headed to Paradise Island in the Bahamas to chill out away from it all and it's going well. It's early days, but it's going real great. "She's a fantastic girl, so watch this space. Click here to find out more! "I've been young, free and single and sowing my oats since I was 15 years old, but I've now reached a point where if I had a girlfriend I could commit to her and put in 110 per cent."

0 comments: