Monday, May 28, 2007

Pamela Anderson’s Kids Find Out About Sex Tape From Borat Movie


Pamela Anderson had to prepare her two boys for the news of her sex video with their pop, Tommy Lee, before she could let them see the Borat movie. In fact, she sat down with them and they watched it as a family. Did you just get really creeped out too? “There are a few things we have to talk about before you see Borat,” Pamela says she told her kids. “And they go: ‘We know about the magazines.’ So that was one gone! I did tell them, I said: ‘You know, when your dad and I were first together we used to videotape everything. Everybody’s naked, hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape.’ And I remember when we were watching the film and Dylan goes: ‘You mean everybody has seen this?’ And I said: ‘Yes.’” It’s going to be entertaining watching these boys grow up and realize who their mom really is.

0 comments: