Thursday, July 26, 2007

Akon To Work With Paris


80% of the population would want to see Paris Hilton's music career disappear, but sorry to say it is far from vanishing. Hilton is back in the studio recording some material for a new album she is working on. One rapper that really wants to work with the heiress is Akon. Akon has offered his producing and writing skills to help out the struggling heiress. He says, "In my mind I was thinking now Paris Hilton is an official convict, I think I'm gonna get with her and put a record out." "I would definitely sign her to my label 'cos she's a character. You give her the cutest record, something that's just for women, an anthem; I think it will be outta here!" We know anything that Akon(music wise that is) that touches turns into gold. Do you think a song with Akon could help Paris Hilton's music career?

0 comments: