Saturday, July 21, 2007

SEXY HILARY SWANK IS GOING BALD


Hilary Swank is cutting all her hair off for charity.The actress, who is a spokesperson for the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Campaign, is having her locks made into a wig for a female cancer patient. Hilary said: "It's wonderful to know that my hair is going to help someone feel better through the process of getting treatment. It's growing and hopefully I can get a little more length so I can get a nice ponytail to donate."I have lost multiple family members to cancer and witnessed their struggle first hand. I've never heard of anything quite like Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and I'm proud to be asked to promote the goals of such a unique and heartfelt program."Pantene Beautiful Lengths Campaign has teamed up with the Entertainment Industry Foundation to inspire people to grow, cut and donate their hair to make wigs for women who have lost their hair following cancer treatment. Hilary will star in a public service announcement (PSA) to encourage people across the US and Canada to donate their hair.The 32-year-old actress, whose hair was cut short for her Oscar-winning performance in 'Boys Don't Cry', is looking forward to the new "hip"hairstyle. Hilary said: "I think having short hair is really fun and it looks like it may be the new look. So, it will, if anything, just make me hip. Finally a reason to be hip!"I just hope that my contribution will help to inspire others to get involved in whatever way they can."

0 comments: