Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kelly Clarkson's herpes fear


Kelly Clarkson has only ever kissed five boys - because she is scared of catching herpes!The 25-year-old singer insists she doesn't like smooching because it's too "personal" and she is always worried about what she might catch from potential suitors.She said in an interview with Blender magazine: "I have major trust issues. I don't make out with people. That's a waste of my kisses and my time. And it's so personal - it's, like, my face. Plus I'm afraid of mouth herpes!"Kelly previously dated US rocker Graham Colton, who she met when Graham's group, the Graham Colton Band, were the opening act on her 'Behind These Hazel Eyes Tour', in 2005.They split in February 2006 after dating for around seven months due to conflicting work schedules.Meanwhile, Kelly has confessed to eating a cannabis cookie.The 'American Idol' winner admits she has experimented with marijuana but doesn't class it as a serious drug, because it is not a Class A substance.Kelly said: "I have eaten a marijuana cookie. It was in Amsterdam. It is legal there, and it is not legal in America. I don't ever do anything illegal at home. Since then I have been oregano-free!"I have never smoked anything in my life. I've never tried any drugs. I wouldn't do anything that would cause holes in your brain or your nasal cavity. Call me Texan, but I don't think of marijuana like that."

0 comments: