Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hilary Duff Cleaning Obsessive Compulsive Disorder


Little girl snubbing singer/actress Hilary Duff has revealed that she struggles with sleep deprivation, because she can’t go to bed until her living space is spotless.Hil cannot sleep past 7am, and even cleans up hotel rooms before checking out, because she can’t leave a mess of any kind. Hilary tells Maxim Magazine: “I’m OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when it comes to cleaning. I can’t go to bed with a messy room. That would totally wig me out. It freaks me out to have dishes in the sink. I practically clean my hotel room before I check out. I wish I weren’t psychotic like that, but I am.” “No matter how late I stay out the night before, I will wake up at 7am. It’s kind of sick. My friends are like, ‘What are you doing up? Go to bed. That’s creepy.’”

0 comments: