Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fergie's TV lust


Fergie loves watching her actor boyfriend Josh Duhamel getting steamy with other women on screen. The singer likes watching Josh's racy scenes in hit US show 'Las Vegas' - in which he plays hunk Danny McCoy - when she is on tour because it reminds her of what she is missing. Fergie is quoted as saying: "I know this sounds strange, but I like seeing him in love scenes. He has a lot of them in 'Las Vegas', he has fun on that set! "It makes me feel better when I'm away to see him kiss other women because it reminds me of our own kisses and what I can look forward to when I get back home. Josh thinks it's a strange attitude to have, but I don't think so." Meanwhile, Josh has installed a stripper pole in his home so Fergie can treat him to sexy private dances. The 'My Humps' singer is even taking dance lessons to perfect her skills for the lucky 'Transformers' actor. Josh, 34, revealed: "Fergie is taking lessons, but she won't get on it until she knows what she's doing, because she doesn't want to look stupid."

0 comments: