Monday, July 23, 2007

Paris Hilton & Sarah Silverman Kiss and Make Up


Is this a new Hollywood love match? Sarah Silverman had a bunch of fun at Paris Hilton's expense at the MTV awards and that just turned out to be the eve of when Paris would turn herself in to go to jail. She told the MTV and television audience, "In a couple of days, Paris Hilton is going to jail." "The judge says that it's going to be a no-frills thing and that is ridiculous. She is totally going to get special treatment," Silverman said. "As a matter of fact, I heard that to make her feel more comfortable in prison, the guards are going to paint the bars to look like penises. I think it's wrong, too. I just worry that she's going to break her teeth on those things." Laughter followed and Paris was not happy. An uncomfortable Hilton squirmed as the crowd chuckled. Now Silverman has confessed that she feels a bit bad for her shots at the dog-toting socialite. I thought, ‘She’s got to know there’s going to be a joke about her,’ so I went for it. But then I looked down and saw a man in her face with a camera,” Silverman said, reports Australia’s MX. “I was there to be funny and I was, but that doesn’t mean I can’t feel bad about it.” Hilton has insisted she bears no grudge, recently saying, “She’s a funny comedian and hopefully she won’t be as mean the next time she sees me.” Aww.

0 comments: