Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sara Silverman Regrets Mocking Paris Hilton


Sara Silverman says she regrets making a joke about Paris Hilton going to jail at the MTV Movie Awards last month. “I thought, ‘She’s got to know there’s going to be a joke about her,’ so I went for it. But then I looked down and saw a man in her face with a camera. I was there to be funny and I was, but that doesn’t mean I can’t feel bad about it.” A forgiving Paris says she understands that Sara was just trying to get some laughs but hopes she “won’t be as mean the next time she sees me.” Sara Silverman stock just dropped dramatically for us here. We’ve always admired her balls-y, almost guy like comedy. We bet Sara’s boyfriend Jimmy Kimmell wouldn’t be feeling bad for making fun of Paris Hilton, he’d be laughing it about while drinking beer with Adam Carolla.

0 comments: