Sunday, July 15, 2007

ictoria Beckham Hot "W" Photos Just the Beginning of Posh Media Blitz


Victoria Beckham and her husband and all-world soccer star David Beckham have taken America by storm with nearly nothing on. The gorgeous British couple posed for some extremely hot "W" magazine photos that started the buzz and now it is Posh mania in America. The photo shoot was a good start but it was only the beginning of a Posh media blitz. Victoria Beckham Hot Victoria Beckham Hot "W" Photos Just the Beginning of Posh Media Blitz She looked stunning strolling the streets of New York with Matt Lauer on the NBC Today show. She appeared on the Tonight Show with her new neighbor Jay Leno and joked with the host about such things as using a "blow-up doll" dressed like her top fool the paparazzi and also phone radio host Ryan Seacrest. Per Us Weekly Magazine on Friday morning, Beckham, 33, dished about her hatred of flip-flops, her non-existent smile and the family’s surprise welcome to their new home Stateside. Read on for excerpts from this morning’s chat: On Arriving in America via LAX: "It was incredible, because we know people kind of have an idea who we are here in America, but there are so many famous people and we weren't expecting anything like that. People were being so kind and waving and it was a fantastic welcoming." On Keeping Her Kids Out of the Spotlight: "We like to try to protect their privacy as much as possible. The kids actually think they're moving to Disneyland!" On Getting Her Drivers License: “It was quite tricky. I was driving an SUV or something. It felt like I was driving the Titanic down the wrong side of the road! The worst thing about it was that I had to wear flip-flops to drive it, and I never take my heels off for anything or anybody!" On Smiling for Cameras: "I'm really, really want to but maybe I'm just a bit more self-conscious. I'm really going to try more now that I'm moving to America, because you all smile so much and have such great pearly whites. I've just never been a big, big smiler.” On Fame: “People are going to take lots of pictures, but then they're going to realize that we're actually quite boring. We keep to ourselves at home. You've got so many people in LA that are so much more famous than us. People will realize that the most exciting thing I do is get my nails done."

0 comments: