Thursday, November 22, 2007

Danielle Lloyd to hold Pimps and Tarts birthday party


She vows to turn up to bash in lingerie Danielle Lloyd wants to celebrate her birthday in stockings and suspenders.The glamour girl, 23, turns 24 on 16 December and is planning a bash at Faces nightclub in Essex.'I'm having a Pimps and Tarts themed party and it's going to be brilliant,' she reveals. 'I can't wait to see what everyone wears!

'I'm going in something really sexy – my best underwear, high heels and nothing else.'It'll be a real birthday to remember.'Among the guests expected to turn out for the do are Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, 25, and Jennifer Ellison, 24.Dani hopes to get in shape for the big day and also to impress lingerie firm Ann Summers with her modelling potential.'I'd like to shift a couple of pounds and tone up a bit, so I can really look my best,' she tells the Daily Star.'I'd jump at the chance [of working for Ann Summers]. It would be a dream come true.'

0 comments: