Thursday, November 01, 2007

Paris Hilton's Can Can

Paris Hilton has launched her new perfume with a staggering £500,000 advertising campaign. The hotel heiress oozes sex in a frilly dress and fishnet tights for a series of adverts to promote her latest scent, Can Can.The name of the fragrance was inspired by a raunchy dance associated with Parisian club Moulin Rouge at the turn of the century.Paris recently spoke of her love for her perfume, saying: "I love fragrances - this is my fifth fragrance now. As women, I think it's great just to smell nice. It feels good when people are always complimenting me, and I believe smell is a very signature thing - it is something you're going to remember somebody by."'The Simple Life' star - who published her autobiography 'Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose' in 2004 - also wants to become a respected author.Paris' literary agent Dan Strone said: "She is thinking of doing a new book. I don't believe at this time it's going to be a prison diary. I don't think that's the direction she's heading in."The 26-year-old - who recently spent 23 days behind bars for driving with a suspended licence - has already tried her hand at modelling, acting, singing and fashion

0 comments: