Thursday, November 01, 2007

David Beckham to produce Hollywood blockbuster with Snoop Dogg

Footie hunk will collaborate with rapper They're already the unlikeliest of pals, but David Beckham and rapper Snoop Dogg plan to go into business together.The pair are in talks to produce a big-budget blockbuster.Becks is a huge fan of the hip hop star's music and has even called his two pooches Snoop and Dogg.'No one would have thought me and my boy David would have anything in common - we come from separate worlds,' says Snoop.'But he has the dollars at his disposal and we're talking about putting our money together to do a movie. It's incredibly exciting.'The musician also says he and David also plan to launch their own clothing range 'We both love fashion, too, and we might even do a fashion label as well,' he tells the Daily Mirror. 'I think he got his idea to have cornrows in his hair from me, which is great.'David, 32, has even helped Snoop's kids – sons Corde, 13, Cordell, 10 and 8-year-old daughter, Cori – to play football.'David and I go back years,' Snoop, 36, explains. 'I asked him to come over and do me this favour as he is the one who has made everyone wake up and pay attention to soccer over here.'He was terrific with my kids and they had a great time as he taught them how to shoot and score the perfect goal.'You can see David hanging out with Snoop in a new fly-on-the-wall documentary entitled Father Hood for E!, which will air in January.

0 comments: