Thursday, November 01, 2007

Snoop Dogg Barks Back At U.k..

Convicted rapper Snoop Dogg is determined to solve Britain's growing gang problem - if only his ban on entering the U.K. could be lifted.The hip-hop star - real name Cordozar Calvin Broadus JR. - was banned from the U.K. in March (07) because of his drug convictions and he was arrested and cautioned at Heathrow airport on suspicion of violent disorder and affray in 2006.And Broadus claims "men in white wigs" and "laws from the 1800s" are preventing him from tackling the gang issue.He says, "I love my fans in the U.K., they're really suffering by not letting me in to deal with the gang situation."I really wanted to be a voice to stop gang members, 'cause they respect me enough to get into a room with me."By not permitting me they're saying they just don't want me to solve this situation"It's not the fans, it's just a few people in white wigs and members of parliament. They got a problem because the judicial law is from the 1800s".

0 comments: