Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Did Lindsay Lohan Chase Wilmer Valderrama Off Women?


Dating Lindsay Lohan can be a chore but did it chase That '70's Show star Wilmer Valderrama off women? Not exactly, but he's still yet to find a steady gals since he slit from LiLo. "I've been single since Lindsay," he confessed to OK! Magazine at a launch party for his new clothing line Calavena."After (the breakup), I just kind of went to work. The last four movies I've done happened throughout this whole time (I've been single). I was so inspired by working that I kind of forgot about my personal (life). It also backfires a little bit because you exhaust yourself. I've been away and I've been rarely home."The weekly entertainment magazine reports that the 27-year-old actor, who in the past has been romantically linked to such beauties as Mandy Moore, Jennifer love Hewitt and Ashlee Simpson, tells OK! that since his 2004 breakup with Lindsay Lohan, he hasn't had another girlfriend."I try to squeeze in family time and stuff like that," explained the Venezuelan-raised screen star. "So I haven't been around someone (special), or had the opportunity to date around right now. I guess you can say I kind of went psychotic and I just decided to sink myself into work."He is ready though, OK! reports. "Am I ready to date someone? Yeah, definitely, I'm open to it. But those types of things, especially when you're focused on your career, you kind of have to let it happen organically. You can't really look for it."

0 comments: