Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tom Brady Wants Time Off For Child Birth


Tom Brady wants to take some time off to be there during the birth of his child.Hi ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan is due any day now and all Tom is hoping for is to get a call informing him that she is in labor.If he thinks he will actually get a call he said, "I wish I did," Brady said. "That's God's decision. The good lord is making that call. So I think everybody's anxious. I'll put it that way."For his request for personal time off, he said: "Certainly, a lot of people make sacrifices for their family, and I'm dealing with a certain situation, a very joyous, happy situation. And some people have dealt with death in the past and that's incredibly difficult."Ya-Ya-Ya wanna bet he’s not gonna be there for the birth of the child. I don’t even think Bridget Moynahan would want her ex-boyfriend who left her for Gisele to be there while giving birth.

0 comments: